What's new
Nucleus Boards

Hello Guest! Welcome to Nucleus. Right now, you are not logged in or registered with us. If you sign up to our site you gain access to lots of awesome features and become a part of an awesome & growing community. Why not sign up today?

What 'thing' ruins a movie for you?

I'm going to guess that a large percentage of us loving sitting down to a movie and stuffing our faces with nachos (I dunno, maybe some of you are healthier than me! :D ) but what ruins a movie for you?

For me, it's these run of the mill movies with obvious endings and happenings, I can't be bothered watching a movie that I know who the bad guy is already, what plot is basically gonna be etc. Just defeats the point for me anyway.

What about you lot?

Smokey

Founder/C.E.O.
Administrator
Terrible plot development and acting usually. If there's a key plot point that doesn't get expanded upon or mentioned once and then never again throughout the entire movie can sometimes ruin it for me.

PS: I too also sit down to movies and stuff my face with nahcos. :p

Terrible plot development and acting usually. If there's a key plot point that doesn't get expanded upon or mentioned once and then never again throughout the entire movie can sometimes ruin it for me.

PS: I too also sit down to movies and stuff my face with nahcos. :p
A definite one for me, I dare say it happens far too often as well lol. What's the point in even writing something if you're gonna ditch it at the first opportunity ><

And you, I like your style my good sir. We are now nacho buddies. Which dip though? All about that hot salsa.

Smokey

Founder/C.E.O.
Administrator
I agree. I watched a movie like that last night, can't remember the name as I fell asleep halfway through :p

Hot salsa is amazing, I'm a guy that enjoys spicy, I can deal with mild but give me that spicy any day. :p

queenzelda

When the kid next to me asks "Is the movie over? What's going on?" Ugh, every time my movie is ruined by kids talking through it. Argh.

Shortie861

Smokey's Baby Girl <3
Administrator
I don't very often get to sit down and watch movies due to me having such a hectic lifestyle, so when I do finally get to sit and watch a movie I always hope that it was worth it and not a waste of my time.

A movie that keeps me interested, has a lot of unexpected turns and is not an easy outcome to work out is always a great movie in my eyes. Any kind of movie that ends up being so obvious that you can pretty much guess exactly what is going to happen next I feel really ruins a movie. I remember one movie I watched, Bad Lieutenant with Nicolas Cage was one of the worst movies I have ever seen and that was coming from Nicolas Cage. It was so repetitive and just awful. I really did feel like I wasted 2 hours of my life watching the movie. Those kind of movies are ones I would rather avoid if I can.