What's new
Nucleus Boards

Hello Guest! Welcome to Nucleus. Right now, you are not logged in or registered with us. If you sign up to our site you gain access to lots of awesome features and become a part of an awesome & growing community. Why not sign up today?

The last movie watched in theaters?

Smokey

Founder/C.E.O.
Administrator
What was the last movie you've seen in theaters? For me, it was Resident Evil: The final chapter. It's been some time since i've been to the theaters.

Shortie861

Smokey's Baby Girl <3
Administrator
Believe it or not the last movie I watched in the cinema was Austin Powers Goldmember. Yes that was a very long time ago :p

CatclawFyreHeart

Sectional Moderator
Just saw Han Solo yesterday with my sister, and brother n law.
If you like star wars and are not against the new stuff that Disney is putting out sense they bought the rights to star wars. Then you will probably and most likely enjoy this movie like I did. Now I will admit I grew up with the older star wars as well. But the back story for han was incredibly and gave you more insight to the way he became later on.

Kyng

KING said:
Infinity war.
Snap!

I thought it was good. I was a little disappointed, but that's probably because I was going in with sky-high expectations :p .

Kyng said:
KING said:
Infinity war.
Snap!

I thought it was good. I was a little disappointed, but that's probably because I was going in with sky-high expectations :p
Yeah i was slightly disappointed as well, mainly because it's in parts.

Not last week but the week before, I got to see Avengers : Infinity War and Deadpool 2 that week.  I liked Infinity War better than the Deadpool movie, although the Deadpool movie wasn't bad.  I'm ready to see Infinity Wars part 2 that'll come out next year.

I think it was Alien Covenant for me, which was quite disappointing in my opinion - was looking forward to it but didn't find it great.

queenzelda

Last movie I saw at the theater was Coraline. Which came out in 2009, so yea it's been a long time since I've been back to the movie theater. :p

Jayson

It was the 2nd Hunger Games and I wasn't disappointed!  Anyone seen it?  Anyway, I don't go to the movies that much, obviously.

Dazzal

EQUALIZER 2 and Denzel Washington was awesome as usual. I love action/thriller movies. I also love drama and comedies.

Dazzal

A STAR IS BORN and Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga were awesome. I see Cooper being nominated for an Oscar. Not sure about Gaga but her voice is incredible.