What's new
Nucleus Boards

Hello Guest! Welcome to Nucleus. Right now, you are not logged in or registered with us. If you sign up to our site you gain access to lots of awesome features and become a part of an awesome & growing community. Why not sign up today?

Spotify

Smokey

Founder/C.E.O.
Administrator
Do you use Spotify? Are you a fan of the service? I use spotify and even have spotify premium for a little bit longer. I like the service and as a streamer it makes it easier to play music that I want to listen to over my stream. :) It's a great service and I just set up my parents with it so that they can use it while they are in the car driving because they just cancelled their satellite radio with Sirius XM. Do you like Spotify? Do you use it to listen to music?

queenzelda

I tried it, but with the long string of ads during my trying to listen to one of Prince's albums I just wasn't impressed with it tbh. I love my Google+ music account as I can purchase music with it minus ads. That or I can listen to YouTube minus ads with ad block on while on pc.

Smokey

Founder/C.E.O.
Administrator
That's true, but premium is always going on sale for things like 3 months for $0.99, which is a steal, and then $9.99 after that, isn't too bad either to be honest. :)

I use it and I like it - it's a great app.

I didn't had premium so far, but after I've read from you, it seems it's worth a try.

Smokey

Founder/C.E.O.
Administrator
Premium is nice if you can afford to invest in it and if you use Spotify quite often, then it's most definitely worth it. :)