What's new
Nucleus Boards

Hello Guest! Welcome to Nucleus. Right now, you are not logged in or registered with us. If you sign up to our site you gain access to lots of awesome features and become a part of an awesome & growing community. Why not sign up today?

Game room/man cave/den?

Smokey

Founder/C.E.O.
Administrator
Do you have a game room or a man/lady cave in your house? A room just for you to have your games, movies, etc, in where you go to relax and be on your own?

I don't, I wish I did, but I basically double my bedroom as my man cave/game room as I have a lot of consoles set up with 2 tv's sat side by side for gaming. :

queenzelda

I have my study that doubles as an old school game den. Though I mostly game in my living room, where I have my newer consoles from the current gen.

Megan

I don't exactly. I pretty much just play/watch stuff in my room. Sometimes in the living room as well.

Yes! My hubby has one of the spare bedrooms set up as his man cave. I have the other spare bedroom set up as my library/game room.

Kyng

Sort of. We have a spare bedroom that was originally intended for this purpose, but it's been taken over by my model railway now :p .