What's new
Nucleus Boards

Hello Guest! Welcome to Nucleus. Right now, you are not logged in or registered with us. If you sign up to our site you gain access to lots of awesome features and become a part of an awesome & growing community. Why not sign up today?

Ever bought any game merch?

A simple one this, have you ever liked a game so much you went out and bought some real life march to deck out your space? For me, I've bought countless Fallout, AC and COD merch for my room. Don't even get me started on Pokemon (If that counts!). I especially love my glow in the dark vault boy Pop Vinyl!

What 'bout you? Got any game merch?

queenzelda

Yea, tons of Pokemon plushies. A Mario plush, Luigi plush, a ton of amiibo, Link mini figure, Tetra mini figure, a Kingdom Hearts keyblade, & Link's sword (both are metal).

Megan

Oh gosh, yes!

- Lunar 2 guidebook
- Lunar I and II artbook
- Lunar manga (I think all of it)
- Lunar novels (again I think all of it)
- Lunar mouse pad
- Lunar keychains of Althena and Alex and Nall (one of my prized possessions since they're rare and were kinda expensive for keychains)
- Various game soundtracks
- Various Zelda figures
- Luke figure from Tales of the Abyss
- Kingdom Hearts manga
- Some Tales of the Abyss manga
- Lunar Ghaleon puppet
- Lunar 2 Lucia's necklace
- Suikoden IV artbook
- Various other game guidebooks
- Lunar cards
- Various Zelda plushies
- Pokemon plushies
- Zelda sword
- Zelda manga
- Zelda Hyrule book (forget the name)
- Zelda gloves
- Various soundtracks (Loads of Lunar ones, Final Fantasy, Tales of the Abyss, Zelda, etc.)

Kyng

Only occasionally. I've bought a couple of strategy guides, but TBH that's about it.

Shortie861

Smokey's Baby Girl <3
Administrator
I have on the odd occasion bought some kind of game merch in the past. One thing I remember buying and I still have to this day was a Sonic Plushie. I believe I purchased it when Sonic All Stars Racing was released on the Xbox 360. I can't say that I have bought a whole lot of merchandise though. I see some people and their rooms and homes are covered in game merch and I look and think how amazing it is that they have so much, but then I realise how much it would cost me to get anything near what they have.

Smokey

Founder/C.E.O.
Administrator
I've bought game related t-shirts in the past. Growing up I had a Resident Evil 2 shirt, absolutely loved it, but it started to rip and wear down so I made it a night shirt to sleep in, until it was completely ripped up and just had to be thrown away.

Yea, tons of Pokemon plushies. A Mario plush, Luigi plush, a ton of amiibo, Link mini figure, Tetra mini figure, a Kingdom Hearts keyblade, & Link's sword (both are metal).
Haha, I feel you on the Pokemon plushies. I was recently in Japan for a holiday and walking round their 'Pokemon Centers' was just an amazing experience for my inner child wanting to come out and play. Not so much on my wallet or suitcase space but I actually had to buy another suitcase out there to store all the stuff we got! Least my room is aptly decorated now. :)