What's new
Nucleus Boards

Hello Guest! Welcome to Nucleus. Right now, you are not logged in or registered with us. If you sign up to our site you gain access to lots of awesome features and become a part of an awesome & growing community. Why not sign up today?

Daily Natter Thread!

Naiwen

Hey afternoon everyone, I had a nice time having a 2.15$ mocacino (coffee and dark chocolate), a honey ginseng iced tea for a dollar, had spent 4.6$ on a wild lotus-scented ultra-moisturizing shower gel for the winter, had treated myself to a nice 15.35$ Alex and Ani bangle, still have some change to spare. I had a hundred dollars more from disability for my birthday, so hence why I'm spoiling myself rotten.

toetapping

Had a lovely day clothes shopping today. We did our walk and just about ready to prepare dinner.

Naiwen

Hey night peeps, had a nice afternoon enjoying my movie and Solitaire, will be putting on another before dinner and bedtime, which will be a home-cooked meal, but dunno what yet.

Smokey

Founder/C.E.O.
Administrator
Good morning all, hope everyone has a good day today. :) Today's agenda is still up in the air for me, so I'm taking it as it comes.

Naiwen

Good afternoon all, I had been out having my iced cinnamon chocolate sprinkles coffee, another regular iced coffee from a different coffee shop, had browsed around the shops for a good 2-3 hours, had some spare change today so had treated myself to an all-dressed Doritos crisp, that's why I'm not that hungry even the while. For now, just home enjoying my blog, forums and will be lunching on leftovers with some lemon iced tea, will be meditating the whole afternoon on my usual movie before dinner and heading off to bed tonight. Had woken up too early so I'm a bit sleepy, might take a little nap too while meditating.

Naiwen

Hello morning guys, I had about 12 hours sleep last night, will be posting on forums, having my usual breakfast, morning coffee and a cheese toasties.