What's new
Nucleus Boards

Hello Guest! Welcome to Nucleus. Right now, you are not logged in or registered with us. If you sign up to our site you gain access to lots of awesome features and become a part of an awesome & growing community. Why not sign up today?

Daily Natter Thread!

Naiwen

Well, there isn't a routine chit-chat thread, hence why I'm making one myself. How's everyone doing?

Good afternoon, I've just joined The Nucleus and am having fun on here. I have my dentist appointment in about 1 hour and a half. Playing some Zuma's Revenge as well as chatting on Discord. I've finally recovered my Apple ID and pass so that I could download the app, had been using the web client all this time and couldn't click away the Discord add! So yeah, hi everyone, sup?

queenzelda

I've been busy helping my mom with fixing her windows 10 computer, it was having wifi connect issues but I fixed it all the same. xD How's every one else been doing?

I am going to try to work out how to add smilies to mine today, i kow you may say its simple, but new board, new ways, new headaches lol.

Smokey

Founder/C.E.O.
Administrator
Smilies are easy to add, what I wanna fix is the issue with double : getting posted in the codes such as ::)

zoldos

Daily "Natter" Thread LOL.  I'm good.  Just catching up on posts and waiting for tomorrow (check day).  :D

queenzelda

I'm just glad to be home. I've been visiting with my parents a lot more this week due to a family emergency.  :s

queenzelda

zoldos said:
I hope everything is okay.... :(
Yea, everything's fine now. My dad had to go to the hospital, took him a week to recover & he's finally able to go home yesturday. I spent all week with him & was there to support my mom. :angel:

zoldos

queenzelda said:
Yea, everything's fine now. My dad had to go to the hospital, took him a week to recover & he's finally able to go home yesturday. I spent all week with him & was there to support my mom. :angel: 
Ah okay, glad to hear that...

Smokey

Founder/C.E.O.
Administrator
Hospital stays suck, glad to hear everything's okay @Queenzelda.

queenzelda

Yea, my dad was never a fan. Glad he's home now. :3 I picked up two games while I was out yesturday & have been enjoying the Xbone game way more then I thought I would. xD

queenzelda

Thanks. :) I watched all of the e3 announcements & all in all it was meh. Could have been better impo. Still, got a few games shown at the very least. :3

Naiwen

Hello afternoon all, I had a chocolate and cinnamon almond milk iced coffee out, a rose hips and hibiscus kombucha, will be my only coffee today as it's pouring, cold and dark out all day today, will be posting on my blog and forums, lunching on a lemon iced tea and Chinese meat and shallots crepe, after which will be meditating on natural sounds all afternoon. Good day all!