What's new
Nucleus Boards

Hello Guest! Welcome to Nucleus. Right now, you are not logged in or registered with us. If you sign up to our site you gain access to lots of awesome features and become a part of an awesome & growing community. Why not sign up today?

Bye bye G+

What are your thoughts on Google+ finally shutting its doors? When I first heard it I was amazed as I actually thought it was already gone years ago! I remember using it back in its original years but quickly became one of the many non-users of it, just didn't get it and it didn't appeal to me at all. Having worked in social media marketing for a number of years now I can count the amount of times anyone has ever asked me about using G+ on one hand.

Did anyone here ever use it? What did you like/dislike about it?

Smokey

Founder/C.E.O.
Administrator
I was an original beta tester for it, and never really liked it to be honest so I'm not too worried about this, honestly. Isn't there a guy on Forum Promotion trying to sell a google+ community? I can't see why anyone would want to pay for a freely available service just because of the number of users to a certain community. That'd be like someone trying to sell a zetaboard then Brandon closing down the service.......Oh wait.