Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Call of Duty Black Ops 4 reveal on Thursday/May 17th
Call of Duty Black Ops 4 community reveal hits on Thursday. Everyone in the Call of Duty community is excited and we're looking to see what the next game from Treyarch Studios is going to be about. We're hoping for a modern game (at least I am) but it's hard to tell what we're going to be getting.

What are you hoping to see from Black Ops 4?  All I would like that I feel is a must is a working invite system.  Black Ops 3 invite system is jacked up and barely works if at all. Black Ops 4 definitely needs a WORKING invite system.
Is it going to be boots on the ground? because black ops 3 wasn't and people would prefer if it was imo
It's rumored to be boots on the ground. Judging by the teasers they've released over the past few days it does seem to be a boots on the ground experience. Smile
(05-16-2018, 10:10 PM)Smokey Wrote: It's rumored to be boots on the ground. Judging by the teasers they've released over the past few days it does seem to be a boots on the ground experience. Smile

I hope it is, but it wouldn't really fit within the game time line, one day there all double jumping then the next its all gone. Unless they go into the past like before BO1 (best of the series no question) which could be good.
Yeah or if they do a modern shooter set between BO1/BO2 that'd also work. Smile
The reveal is over. What is everyone's thoughts? It looks like a decent game to me. Reminds me of Black Ops 3 minus the thrust jumps and wallruns. The Battle Royale mode seems interesting as well, which is what i'm most excited to try next to Multiplayer.
reskin of BO3
Yes, but there's no thrust jumps or wall running. Like every Call of Duty i'm going to reserve judgement until i've played the beta/game.
hahahaha he said authentic military feel.