• Attention Guest!

We are moving back to Xenforo 1. This will require a restart of the forums. HOWEVER! We will have a new, nicer theme, as well as a lot more features including things like Moods, custom username formatting, profile covers similar to facebook and much more to come!

Users who return will be given 1 month of Pro membership to test out our new Pro membership subscription. We will also be leaving this up for anyone to move any posts over they do not wish to lose!

Please sign up here:
    The New Nucleus Boards - Click here!

These forums will remain online for a week for moving posts and other things over. Thank you for the understanding and sorry for the inconvenience. Smokey made a slight mistake going with XF2 this early on in it's life cycle.

What's in the pipeline?

Jan 8, 2018
Real Name
I know i've been pretty quiet the past few weeks and haven't been on here too much. Life has thrown a lot of curveballs at me and i hope to be back on Nucleus much more regularly now.

Here is what we have planned for the future, sort of a roadmap if you will. Please keep in mind none of these have an ETA or release date just yet but keep an eye out!

• Profile Covers & Customization. - This is something we've been wanting to do for some time now and we found an add-on to do just that. It will be implemented within the upcoming weeks.
  • A new default theme & a dark variant! We know, the default Xenforo 2 theme can be somewhat boring but fear not. We are currently looking at themes to replace this with. Specifically ones that have light and dark versions. This is gonna be a but pricey though so consider sending a donation to speed up the process.
  • A staff page - This is something we're looking into the best way to accomplish, either with an add-on or a custom page developed in house by us.
  • Streams - Both myself and @Shortie861 are streamers on the Mixer.com platform and would like to have this feature implemented in the future to help not only grow our own streams but also allow others to gain more exposure, who knows? You just may find your new favorite streamer through Nucleus!
  • A games, movies & TV Database -- This is an idea we're still toying with, definitely no ETA!
Features we'd like to see in the distant future once the add-ons have been updated to Xenforo 2
  • Moods? This isn't exactly available with Xenforo 2.0 just yet but we are looking into having this add-on ported over from XF1.
  • Username formatting/styling - This is another add-on we'd like to see ported over to Xenforo 2.0 and updated......

Plenty more to come! What do you guys think? If you have any suggestions as to what features you'd like to see added to Nucleus, don't hesitate to let us know!