What's new
Nucleus Boards

Hello Guest! Welcome to Nucleus. Right now, you are not logged in or registered with us. If you sign up to our site you gain access to lots of awesome features and become a part of an awesome & growing community. Why not sign up today?

Doctor visits

Smokey

Founder/C.E.O.
Administrator
Anyone else hate doctor visits? I'm not a fan of them at all.  The waiting is what bothers me, especially if you're surrounded by other sick people, it can get really annoying.

queenzelda

Oh yea. I don't like doctor visits either, more so when your original doctor you like retires & you have to find someone new. I also don't much like the waiting either tbh.  :s

Megan

Smokey said:
Anyone else hate doctor visits? I'm not a fan of them at all.  The waiting is what bothers me, especially if you're surrounded by other sick people, it can get really annoying.

That's really the only thing that bothers me about them. Otherwise I don't mind too much.

zoldos

I don't mind it because my doctor is hot. lol But I'm a germiphobe and constantly use the germ-x dispenser at the office. hehe

queenzelda

I wish my doctor was hot. He's a fat India guy who clams up the moment my husband is in the room with me, it's like he's intimidated by my husband's sheer hotness. xp