What's new
Nucleus Boards

Hello Guest! Welcome to Nucleus. Right now, you are not logged in or registered with us. If you sign up to our site you gain access to lots of awesome features and become a part of an awesome & growing community. Why not sign up today?

Do you own a Switch?

Smokey

Founder/C.E.O.
Administrator
Do you own a Nintendo Switch? I got a Switch and I like it, it's a fun portable. I'm hoping to get more games for it throughout the year. :) I would love to see Gamecube titles become available on the E-Shop for the Switch. :)

Shortie861

Smokey's Baby Girl <3
Administrator
As of right now I do not own a Nintendo Switch however I would like to one day own one. I have however played on a Nintendo Switch as my brother has one and he tends to bring it with him when he comes around to visit.

Megan

Yep! Got it when it came out.

Haven't played in ages though. I should go back to playing it.

I do have a Nintendo Switch.  My hubby gave me one as a present this past Christmas.  As far as games go, I have Super Mario Odyssey and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe so far.  Both are good games if you happen to like Mario.  There is another game that I'd like to get but it's only available as a digital download, you can't get an actual hard copy of the game.  I guess I'm going to have to go to Nintendo's eShop to purchase it.  Anyway, I am enjoying the Switch I got for Christmas.  I just hope that more games are going to be made for it.

queenzelda

The games I have for my Switch are: Yono the Celestial Elephant, Puyo Puyo Tetris, Super Mario Odyssey, Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Project Ocotpath Traveler DEMO, Sonic ManiaBlossom Tales: The Sleeping King, Shephy, & Romancing SaGa 2. Personally, I can't wait for both Project Ocotpath & Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu to release. :p

Jayson

No, but after getting a Wii U I might consider it.  Anyway, I want to try some of the Wii U Mario and Donkey Kong games.

OK, does anyone prefer the Switch's cartridges to CDs?  Well, at least maybe they're less prone to damage!