• Attention Guest!

We are moving back to Xenforo 1. This will require a restart of the forums. HOWEVER! We will have a new, nicer theme, as well as a lot more features including things like Moods, custom username formatting, profile covers similar to facebook and much more to come!

Users who return will be given 1 month of Pro membership to test out our new Pro membership subscription. We will also be leaving this up for anyone to move any posts over they do not wish to lose!

Please sign up here:
    The New Nucleus Boards - Click here!

These forums will remain online for a week for moving posts and other things over. Thank you for the understanding and sorry for the inconvenience. Smokey made a slight mistake going with XF2 this early on in it's life cycle.

Jan 8, 2018
Real Name
What is everyone's thoughts on Bacon?

I absolutely love bacon. :) I'll usually put a few strips on my burgers or i'll have a BLT for lunch sometimes, or get a bacon on a bagel or a bacon egg and cheese for breakfast sometimes.

I know it's terrible for you, but I really enjoy it and try not to eat it too much, once in awhile though it's a nice treat. :)

Jan 12, 2018
I freaking love bacon. I usually only eat it once in a blue moon, more so since most fast food places have terrible tasting bacon. I'd much rather cook it myself, or just get some turkey bacon which is a much better alternative. I enjoy both pork & the turkey variety. :3